A Little About Me...
Hi my name is Kelly Acheson and I have a problem. I’m in LOVE with paper crafts!!! I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator since 2004. That was the year that I decided I needed a discount on all the fabulous products I was ordering on a monthly basis. So I took the plunge and purchased my starter kit. I thought... hmmmm....maybe I could share my passion for paper crafting with some of my friends. Teach them some fabulous techniques, fun folds, new card layouts and get some great training from the masters at Stampin’ Up! to share with them too. This would be a good way to help me fund my habit if they placed orders...right??? So it began!
I live in Northeast Wisconsin and I'm married to a Steamfitter for 20 something years. I have one daughter and three step-children. I am very blessed! In my time away from paper and ink I enjoy spending time with my mom and family, in the outdoors of northern and central Wisconsin. I also enjoy traveling to anyplace tropical!!!
JOIN MY TEAM HERE: JOIN TODAY
TO PLACE AN ORDER - VISIT MY ONLINE STORE HERE: SHOP WITH KELLY
TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK - VISIT MY BUSINESS PAGE HERE: FACEBOOK
TO FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST - VISIT ME HERE: PINTEREST
I have a GREAT team of discount shoppers/business builders that I love spending time with. We enjoy a team meeting that is also broadcast live via Zoom & Facebook every month no matter where you live. All my team members far and near enjoy sharing on our group Facebook page and I have a blog dedicated to training and learning with and from them. We celebrate accomplishments with recognition every month, share ideas, tips and techniques, problem solving and encouragement of each other. They have access to me anytime they need me and I adore them!
Whether you're in it for the discount, a way to get out and meet new people and get away for a few hours each month or to make a living for you and your family - this has been a journey that I can't imagine my life without! I'm so very blessed that all those years ago I took the plunge and bought the starter kit that literally changed mine and my families' life!
I have been blessed to enjoy some of the most wonderful benefits of being a demonstrator with an amazing company - Stampin' Up!:
- I've attended every Annual Convention and several Leadership conferences that Stampin' Up! has hosted all over the United States since 2004 for incredible training and bonding with amazing men and women;
- Making friends is my FAV - I've made friends - good friends - with other demonstrators from all over the US, Canada and Australia. One of my most cherished blessings;
- Being able to enjoy an all-expense paid trip for two that was earned through my sales and leadership. The annual incentive trips have included locations that I would have never dreamed of. We've been on every annual incentive trip since 2006;
- Stampin' Up! recognizes our achievements - I've ranked in the top 100 Demonstrator of the Year category in the United States every year since 2008; and
- 2020 found me ranked at #6 Globally, #2 in US Team Building, #2 in US Leadership, #5 in US Overall and #14 in US Sales - an amazing accomplishment for a regular stamper from little old Menasha, Wisconsin!
If you're looking to take advantage of all the fun with me - me and my team would love to have you!