I have an oldie for you today! I'm going to show you how to make a MAGIC ENVELOPE CARD - this is so fun and it's a great way to continue on our mission to STOP THE PAPER HOARDING!!! You'll find a video tutorial showing you how fun and easy this card is to make:
If the video above does not play - click HERE to watch it on my blog.
How fun would it be to get a note in the mail like this? To start your MAGIC ENVELOPE CARD you measure up 3 1/2" from the bottom right corner.
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper 11" x 8 1/2"
Rich Razzleberry 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White 4" x 5 1/4"
Here's another one using a different pattern of the TEA ROOM SPECIALITY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER. I used Coastal Cabana.
Here's the TEA ROOM SPECIALITY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER - so pretty!
You'll find a SHOPPING LIST below - click on any of the products to go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
The Millennials are now traveling unsupervised: God help us………
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS
1. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."
2. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."
3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We ass/u/me/d it would be included in the price."
5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."
7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to siesta in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."
8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."
11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun"
12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."
14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."
15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."
16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes"
19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you all responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."
BEWARE ..THEY WALK AMONG US and...THEY VOTE!
You'll find the retirement lists for the current catalogs here:
You'll find links to the catalogs when you click on the catalog covers below:
MAY HOST CODE:
Use this host code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll get extra perks from me! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll still get perks from me and you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! Just copy/paste this code: 7YK9NXGC when placing your order. Sheila Crutchfield of Killeen, Texas was the big April winner!