Guess what? 15 years ago today I made one of the BEST decisions of my life! I ordered the starter kit that would change the path of my life! 15 years later I am feeling so very blessed to be with a company that values and rewards me for my hard work while providing me with the tools to bring happiness to others. What is the one thing that I value more than anything? If I had to pick just ONE thing that Stampin' Up! has brought to my life...it's hands down the FRIENDSHIPS - amazing FRIENDSHIPS!!! I can't imagine my life without this crazy paper, stamps and ink world that I choose to be a part of! I'm feeling so very fortunate to be doing something I LOVE. And to have all of YOU in my life! Thank you for 15 years of friendship and fun!
I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator since 2004. That was the year that I decided I needed a discount on all the fabulous products I was ordering on a monthly basis. So I took the plunge and purchased my starter kit. I thought... hmmmm....maybe I could share my passion for paper crafting with some of my friends. Teach them some fabulous techniques, fun folds, new card layouts and get some great training from the masters at Stampin’ Up! to share with them too. This would be a good way to help me fund my habit if they placed orders...right??? So it began! If you'd like to be part of something so much bigger - check out all the details for ordering that kit HERE and join with me.
I have a card with a CELEBRATION theme to share with you today - you'll find a FREE downloadable file below too.
- Stamp Sets – Birthday Cheer Bundle (150576) ON LOW INVENTORY LIST
- Card Stock – Basic Black (121045); Whisper White (100730); Coastal Cabana (131297)
- Stamp Pads – Black Memento (132708)
- Misc. –Bermuda Bay Blends Duo (144600); Lemon Lime Twist from the 2017/2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Marker Collection (144033); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Detailed Birthday Edgelits Die; Basic Jewels Clear Rhinestones (144220)
- Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11” & 3 1/4” x 3 7/8”
- Coastal Cabana: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 3 7/8” & 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside of card)
- Attach Coastal Cabana Mat to the front of the card base.
- Run the Black Mat through the Big Shot cutting the packages. Place Thinlit close to the top of the Black Piece to cut out leaving a border at bottom.
- Attach the Package Cut piece to the Whisper White Mat and trim around the packages on both sides, so the Coast Cabana Mat shows.
- Using your Bermuda Bay Blends and Lemon Lime Stampin’ Write Marker start coloring through the open spaces of the packages.
- Stamp greeting in Black Memento Ink in the top left area of the mat.
- Attach the white finished mat to the Coastal Cabana Mat on the front of the card.
- Add Rhinestones to the bows and a few of the circles on the tall package.
You'll find a SHOPPING LIST below - click on any of the products to go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
Check out my newest ONLINE CLASS - GEARED UP GARAGE here:
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out my blog! And as always - your orders are greatly appreciated!
NEWSLETTER: SUBSCRIBE HERE
JOIN MY ONLINE CLUB: https://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/
Make your own COLOR COACH - HERE
You'll find links to the catalogs here:
MARCH HOST CODE:
Use this host code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Just copy/paste this code: W77Z79JT when placing your order. Claudia Piegdon of Burton, Michigan was the February winner!
Join my ONLINE CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
Thanks for stopping by...