Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS and Framelits – Beauty Abounds Bundle (150617)
- PAPER – Whisper White cardstock (100730), Balmy Blue cardstock (146982), Gingham Gala DSP (148554)
- INK – Balmy Blue (147105), Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER –Big Shot (143263), Snail Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips (103579), Basic Jewels Pearl (144219)
Cutting & Scoring
Balmy Blue 8.5” X 5.5 “, scored at 4.25”
Balmy Blue 5.5” x 4.25”
Whisper White 4.25” x 5.5 “
Whisper White 4” x 5.25” (inside layer)
- Die cut the large group of butterflies in Whisper White and the detail top layer in Balmy Blue using the 5.5” x 4.25” pieces in cardstock using the Butterfly Beauty die in the Big Shot.
- Cut a slit in the side to the center of the Gingham Gala DSP and fold back revealing the opposite pattern on the DSP.
- Using the inside layer of Whisper White stamp the stacked butterflies in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Fill in the butterflies stamping the coordinating stamps with Balmy Blue ink. Stamp the antennae for each in Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Adhere the inside layer to the Balmy Blue cardbase.
- Adhere the Gingham Gala piece to the front of the cardbase using liquid glue to secure the folded pieces back.
- Stamp the greeting in the peekaboo of Balmy Blue.
- Adhere the layers of the Butterfly group with liquid glue. Carefully cut them apart to get 5 separate butterflies.
- Adhere 4 of the butterflies on the Gingham Gala DSP attached to the cardfront using liquid glue.
- Attach a pearl to each butterfly.
You'll find a SHOPPING LIST below - click on any of the products to go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
Check out my newest ONLINE CLASS - WONDERFUL ROMANCE here:
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out my blog! And as always - your orders are greatly appreciated!
NEWSLETTER: SUBSCRIBE HERE
JOIN MY ONLINE CLUB: https://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/
Make your own COLOR COACH - HERE
You'll find links to the catalogs here:
FEBRUARY HOST CODE:
Use this host code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Just copy/paste this code: 3XZSBMWD when placing your order. Paula Bringmann of Williamsburg, Iowa was the January winner!
Join my ONLINE CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...