I had a GREAT time with my Brusho Crystal Colours again! This time I combined them with embossing folders - OH MY!
You'll find a video tutorial here:
If the video doesn't play - click HERE to watch it on my blog.
I love this one - I used the Moss Green and Prussian Blue Brusho with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Folder:
And this one was made with the Gamboge and Brilliant Red and the Basket Weave Dynamic Folder:
This one was made with Prussian Blue and the Polka Dot Basics Folder:
And another cool one with Moss Green and Prussian Blue with the Seaside Folder:
And here's the card I made with the Basket Weave Dynamic Folder and the Party Pandas stamp set - FREE with a $50 order until March 31st.
This was really fun! I hope you'll give it a try!
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out this video tip!
You can follow me on Facebook here (click on the LIKE button):
And Pinterest here:
Click on any of the products below to go right to my Stampin' Up! store to order:
1) Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
2) Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.
3) Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
4) Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
5) Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
6) Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
7) Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
8) Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill inside end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
9) Check label to make sure pill is not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.
10) Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard, and close door onto neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.
11) Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw T- shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.
12) Call fire brigade to retrieve the BLEEPING cat from tree across the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill from foil-wrap.
13) Tie the little BLEEP's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of steak filet. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.
14) Consume remainder of Scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and remove pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.
15) Arrange for RSPCA to collect "mutant cat from hell" and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.
HOW TO GIVE A DOG A PILL:
1) Wrap it in cheese.
COFFEE CAFE ONLINE CLASS!
Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend....I'm so excited to introduce my first online class in a long time!!! What is this? It's a complete class that features the Coffee Cafe Bundle shown on page 30-31 in the big catalog. It's just in time for fall and warm drinks...you're going to love it! There are 8 exclusive card designs - each one featuring it's own step-by-step video tutorial.
Click HERE to see all the details - it's available with 2 options!
NEW MARCH HOSTESS CODE:
Use this hostess code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If you're order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Lori Osbourne of Wayland, Michigan is the February winner! Congratulations Lori!!! Just copy/paste this code: GU92TRT4 when placing your order.
Join my ONLINE CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
February Hostess Code: CQA24JUZ
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...