It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! I'm super excited about this new tool - I was part of a LEADER TO LEADER program that had a say in it's development and it was a long process. I'm over the moon to see the Stamparatus available early!!!
The deadline to reserve yours is Saturday, December 30th - if you don't reserve one you'll have to wait until June to get your hands on it.
Here's a video to show you how easy it is to reserve your Stamparatus:
The cost is $49 and you won't be charged for it until Stampin' Up! receives this brand new product in their warehouse and sends you an email to confirm your reservation. At that time you can confirm or not - it's up to you. Delivery Date: Approx. March 19, 2018
While there are other products on the market that have the same idea in mind - this one is JUST AMAZING!!!! The features and the double windows are going to rock our inky world! Check out the video to see for yourself:
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00
OKAY. I’VE GOTTA HAVE ONE. HOW DO I GET IN LINE?
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Reservation Window: December 5 – 30, 2017
Delivery Date: Approx. March 19, 2018