A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop
Welcome to the September A PAPER PUMPKIN THING BLOG HOP! I am so excited to have you join in the hop whether you are stopping by from the amazing Audra Monk's blog or this is your first stop, I'm super excited to have you here!
The September kit is called LAYERED LEAVES and it is GOR-JEE-OUS!!!
This kit contains supplies for 8 pillow boxes, 8 cards, and 8 envelopes.
Your kit includes:
• 8 embossed pillow boxes
• 8 embossed card bases
• 8 printed envelopes
• 1 sheet die-cut tags
• 4 sheets laser-cut leaves
• 3 sheets die-cut watercolor leaves
• 2 sheets laser-cut gold foil stickers
• 1 sheet gold foil tags
• 10 mini yellow clothespins
• 11 yds. baker’s twine
• 50 mini dimensionals
• 150 adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin' Up! Colors: Blushing Bride, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Here's my card - an alternate idea:
- I added a Peekaboo Peach card base (8-1/2 x 5-1/2)
- The pillow boxes are embossed with a flourish design - so pretty! I cut one to 2-7/8 x 4 and used it as a layer on my card front..
- I used the Layering Circles Framelits to cut out the circle and mounted it on Dimensionals (included in the kit), adding one of the gold foil leaves to it.
- I love the copper Baker's Twine - what a great addition to this card.
- Add a couple of the die cut leaves and stamp the greeting in the bottom right corner and WAAA LAAAA!
My little box is the perfect size for a treat or gift card.
- I cut the top and bottom off the pillow box.
- I scored at 1/2" on the right side of the front of the box and then turned it over to score on the other side 1/2" from the edge.
- Then I scored 1/2" from the bottom, cut the tabs and glued my little box together.
Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- Layered Leaves, September 2017
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- PAPER – Peekaboo Peach (141417)
- OTHER –Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Layering Circles Framelits (141705), Big Shot (143263), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips (103579)
If you're a CURRENT PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBER and you received this kit - did you know you can get refills for only $8.00??? Click on the photo below to order yours:
CONTINUE ON THE HOP...
Click on the next button to see what the incredibly talented Rick Adkins has created for you:
Kelly Acheson - <-----YOU ARE HERE
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out the blog hop! And as always - your orders are greatly appreciated!
You can follow me on Facebook here (click on the LIKE button):
And Pinterest here:
Click here to SUBSCRIBE TO A MONTHLY: PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION
Here's a list of the extra products I used to make my projects. You can click on any of them to go right to my Stampin' Up! store to order:
INTRODUCING THE COFFEE CAFE ONLINE CLASS!
Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend....I'm so excited to introduce my first online class in a long time!!! What is this? It's a complete class that features the Coffee Cafe Bundle shown on page 30-31 in the big catalog. It's just in time for fall and warm drinks...you're going to love it! There are 8 exclusive card designs - each one featuring it's own step-by-step video tutorial.
Click HERE to see all the details - it's available with 3 options!
I have openings in my Tuesday or Thursday groups - see all details HERE.
A gift for you:
When you order the Color Theory Bundle or place a $50 order with me - you'll receive a 14 page/14 card PDF tutorial featuring all the products in this bundle! Here are a few snippets included in the Tutorial:
NEW SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE:
Use this hostess code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If you're order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Claudia Swokowski of Kimberly, Wisconsin is the AUGUST winner! Congratulations Claudia!!! Just copy/paste this code: THXGE9PN
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
August Hostess Code: THXGE9PN
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...
I really love the Peekaboo Peach on that card. Thanks for sharing :-D
Posted by: Kimberley Morris | 09/28/2017 at 09:13 AM
What a great idea Kelly! Changing the pillow box into a gift card holder is something I would have never thought of! I love it! 💖
Posted by: Carolynn Sander | 09/28/2017 at 10:14 AM
Love your little box and card!! it's always fun to see what someone will do "outside the box" with Paper Pumpkin! I have always been a huge fan of the PP Kits!!
Posted by: Jo | 09/28/2017 at 05:26 PM
I love that alternate box idea - what a perfect gift card holder. Thanks for sharing. So many great ideas on this blog hop.
Posted by: Monika Davis | 09/28/2017 at 10:18 PM