Welcome to the OSAT November Blog Hop! Our theme for the hop is Let it Snow.
You may have just arrived here from the talented Kim Smith's blog or maybe you're starting with my blog - whichever it may be - please make sure you click on the NEXT button at the bottom to continue on the journey to see what the rest of the 17 talented bloggers have created!
I decided to go with one of my favorite snowflake stamp sets and a shaving cream technique for my LET IT SNOW themed card. Put some shaving cream in a shallow pan, add a few dots of re-inker (I used Bermuda Bay), swirl it around and push your Whisper White layer of card stock into the mixture - wipe off the excess shaving cream and WAAAA LAAAA! It's just like magic!
The Softly Falling embossing folder adds this beautiful texture to my card front...and of course the shaving cream technique looks good enough to eat - right???
Here's a close up of my swirly deliciousness! This technique is really easy! You can stop back by on Friday where I'll feature a video showing you just how to do it!
I love to decorate the insides of my cards and OH MY don't forget those envelopes!
- Bermuda Bay 11 x 4-1/4 scored at 5-1/2 & 3-1/8 x 4-1/8
- Whisper White 2 @ 4 x 5-1/4 & 3 x 4
- White Scraps for the snowflakes
And here's my super easy and fun little matching candy box. This one has a SURPRISE when you open it - a snowflake pops right up!!!! SURPRISE!
- Box Base 7-3/4 x 7-3/4 scored at 1-1/4 & 2-1/2 on all four sides
- Outside Band 2-7/8 x 9-1/2 scored at 1-1/4, 4-1/8, 5-3/8 & 8-1/4
Here's a quick little video showing you how to make this Pop Up Box:
Funny story...as a demonstrator...I find myself at the store looking for candy and other items that I can use in my stamping. It's always fun to dream up cute projects using fun items. I found those Lindor truffles in BERMUDA BAY! How very cool is that?
Click the NEXT button to see what fabulous projects Kayla McGinnis has created for you:
- Anna Smith - http://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-let-it-snow/
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/...
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/...
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2...
- Kelly Acheson - http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-b... <------YOU ARE HERE
- Kayla McGinnis - http://uniquelykayla.blogspot.com/2...
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzin...
- Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2016/1...
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/...
- Tina Rackley Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/1...
- Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2...
- Sara Levin - http://wp.me/p52EFH-1YD
- Jeanna Bohanon - http://bit.ly/2eSTJmc
- Rick Adkins - https://rckinsmonstudio.wordpress.com/...
- Lori Mueller -- http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blo...
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/...
- Pam Staples - http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1EC
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-5Mc
CLICK TO SHOP - Product List:
Use this hostess code when placing your online order and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a free stamp set of your choice from me:
Congratulations to Gwen Roche of Clovis, California - the October winner!
GET A FREE GIFT when you place an order with me - see details HERE
NOVEMBER PROMOTION - click HERE
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
October Hostess Code: 696XA69F
Thanks for stopping by...