- Stamp Set: Jar of Haunts #142247
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie #126945, Daffodil Delight #126944, Smokey Slate #131179 & Basic Black #140931
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Halloween Night #142022
- Misc: Smoky Slate Ribbon #141687, Blender Pens #102845, Big Shot 143263, Everday Jars Framelits #141490, Layering Circles #141705, Stampin Dimensionals #104430, Corner Round Punch #135346
- Whisper white Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
- Halloween Night DSP: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Scrap: Whisper White & DSP
- Stamp images on whsper white card stock scrap (jar in smokey slate, words and candy corn in black).
- Cut out using the Jar framelits on the Big Shot.
- Cut DSP circle using the Layering circles framelits.
- Attach DSP to the front of the card base using Snail adhesive.
- Punch top right corner with the corner punch.
- Attach the circle and jar layers with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow and attach ribbon.
Click on any of the products below to see the details and go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
Click here to see the new mini:
New to online ordering?
Click to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is:
Save 25% on select annual catalog products through September 21 ! Check out the discounted products below. Don’t miss out on these great deals!
On sale Sept 1-7 only:
Win a FREE Stamp Set of your choice....
I have a new hostess code for September! Use this code to be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set!
Carol Evensen of Neenah, Wisconsin was the big WINNER in August! Congratulations Carol!!!
DO YOU WANT TO START YOUR OWN BLOG?
Click here to see the details on my INSTRUCTIONAL BLOG SERIES: