- Stamp Sets – Watercolor Words #138702
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake #121685, Soft Sky #131292
- Stamp Pads – VeraMark #102283
- Misc. – Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection #141668, Linen Thread #104199, Copper Embossing Powder #141636, Embossing Buddy #103083, Heat Gun, Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755, Dimensionals #104430.
- Crumb Cake Card Stock (Card Base)– 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Soft Sky Card Stock (layer under for card front)– 5-1/8 x 4-1/8
- Trim Hello Lovely Project Life large card - Wreath (Card Front) 5 x 4
- Dust the Wreath Hello Lovely Project Life Card (PL)with the Embossing Buddy (this will assure the Embossing Powder goes on cleanly).
- Stamp the ‘Just for you’ sentiment in VersaMark into the centre of the Wreath Hello Lovely Project Life card. (Pre –trim this card as per measurements above.)
- Cover the Wreath Hello Lovely PL card with Copper Embossing Powder and set with your Heat Gun.
- Adhere the Wreath Hello Lovely PL card to the Soft Sky card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Centre before glue sets.
- Wrap Linen Thread around adhered card fronts twice and finish with a small bow. Trim ends to make neat.
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the adhered card fronts and place on Crumb cake card base.
- Repeat process on as many other Hello Lovely Project Life cards as you like.
Isn't this a fun way to use the Hello Lovely Project Left Card Collection?
Product List - click below to go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
Get A Few Chuckles From These Church-Going Kiddos
After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay with you guys."
I had been teaching my three-year-old daughter, Caitlin, the Lord's Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, she would repeat after me the lines from the prayer. Finally, she decided to go solo. I listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer: "Lead us not into temptation," she prayed, "but deliver us some E-mail. Amen."
BONUS - GET A FREE CARD KIT
WHEN YOU ORDER THIS BUNDLE!!!!
Click on the photo above to see the details.
When you buy this BUNDLE from me - I'll mail you a card kit!
- You'll get the supplies to make 4 projects with your bundle
- The kit will include a PDF file with instructions & photos
- Consumable supplies include cut layers of card stock & embellishments
- Your gift packet will be ready for your stamping, die cutting and assembly
USE THIS HOSTESS CODE WHEN ORDERING TO GET YOUR FREE CARD KIT:
- This offer is a stand alone offer - it cannot be combined with any club orders
- Any orders at stamp club WILL receive the PDF file to recreate the projects
- This bundle is available August 2nd and ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
MY GIFT TO YOU & A CHANCE TO
WIN A FREE STAMP SET or BUNDLE:
If you use this AUGUST HOSTESS CODE A3S92RVP when you place your online order - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice!
New to online ordering?
Click to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is: