FEATURE FRIDAY VIDEO - Layering Squares
I decided to try something new for my FEATURE FRIDAY VIDEO...and I'm pretty happy with the results! I'm calling this technique Layering Squares.
Here's another great card with the THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES BUNDLE - I hope you ordered this already...it's only available during the month of August and ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Have you looked this beauty up on PINTERST? OMGosh! The ideas are crazy amazing and super plentiful - it's a winner for sure!
Sit back and take a few minutes to see how I made it:
If the video above doesn't play - click here:
And here's a fall version...I told you this bundle is versatile - right?
I used Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Delightful Dijon and Soft Suede on this card:
Two very different looks right?
Product List - click on any of these products to go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
BONUS - GET A FREE CARD KIT
WHEN YOU ORDER THIS BUNDLE!!!!
Click on the photo above to see the details.
When you buy this BUNDLE from me - I'll mail you a card kit!
- You'll get the supplies to make 4 projects with your bundle
- The kit will include a PDF file with instructions & photos
- Consumable supplies include cut layers of card stock & embellishments
- Your gift packet will be ready for your stamping, die cutting and assembly
USE THIS HOSTESS CODE WHEN ORDERING TO GET YOUR FREE CARD KIT:
- This offer is a stand alone offer - it cannot be combined with any club orders
- Any orders at stamp club WILL receive the PDF file to recreate the projects
- This bundle is available August 2nd and ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
MY GIFT TO YOU & A CHANCE TO
WIN A FREE STAMP SET or BUNDLE:
If you use this AUGUST HOSTESS CODE A3S92RVP when you place your online order - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice!
New to online ordering?
Click to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is:
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.