While hosts and new demonstrators got to party it up in June with their Extra Stampin’ Rewards and Starter Kits with free stamps, we’ve been preparing a special deal so shoppers could have their own reason to party.
For every $50 you spend between July 7 and July 31, 2016 you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016. This is a great opportunity for you to get items from your wish list, whether you buy them now or with your coupons in August. This is the first time we have offered this type of promotion, and it’s a deal everyone will want in on!
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- We strongly recommend that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
Here's a GREAT bundle - one of my favorites:
FREE STAMP SETS FROM ME - CHECK OUT THE DETAILS FOR THE SUMMER SIZZLER CLASSES HERE:
MY GIFT TO YOU & A CHANCE TO
WIN A FREE STAMP SET or BUNDLE:
If you use this JULY HOSTESS CODE UJJH3JYZ when you place your online order - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set or BUNDLE ($50 or less - based on totals) of your choice!
New to online ordering?
Click to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is: