OSAT Blog Hop - Summer Lovin
Welcome to the Summer Lovin Blog Hop!!! You may have arrived here from Marisa Gunn's website or maybe this is your first step in the blog hop - either way make sure you hit the NEXT button down below my project to hop to the next project - hang on for a fun SUMMER LOVIN' ride!
Today I have a fun and easy card using the PERFECTLY WRAPPED stamp set - one of my Favorites!!!
My friend Ruth Bingle sent me a card using this technique a while back and I thought this was the perfect set to give it a try! I used 1/2" x 3/4" Avery Labels to stamp the flowers on...super cool right!
- Stamp your images on the Avery Labels with a couple different ink colors
- Use the tip of your fingernail in a tissue to gently wipe the ink colors from between the labels - your ink won't stick to the backing sheet
- Adhere the entire sheet directly to your card front
- WAAA LAAA!!!!
Here's the inside of my card:
Does this card SCREAM SUMMER??? I think so - love the vibrant colors!
Hop on over to see what Andrea Tracy-Tucker has in store for you - click the NEXT button:
- Elizabeth Jeanne --http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/201...
- Sara Levin - http://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-summer-lovin/
- Alisa Tilsner - http://wp.me/p51aTO-1zy
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/...
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/...
- Pam Staples - http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1qi
- Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2016/0...
- Jeanna Bohanon - http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/s...
- Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2...
- Tina Rackley Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/0...
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzin...
- Kelly Acheson - http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-b...
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/...
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-5sa
- Dena Plummer Rekow - http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my...
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2...
- Lori Mueller - http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blo...
Check out the cute project kit that this stamp set goes with:
What a cool technique Kelly! Your card is beautiful!
Posted by: Tina Riddle | 06/09/2016 at 11:03 AM
Oh my! I havent seen this done in years!!! Thanks for revisiting a fun technique and inspiring me ♡
Posted by: Melissa | 06/09/2016 at 01:07 PM
I love the mosaic technique!
Posted by: Amanda R | 06/09/2016 at 09:24 PM
Very pretty and love the mosaic/grid technique!
Posted by: Megan T | 06/11/2016 at 09:47 PM
Kelly, Super cool technique! Love the look of the tile and the bright colors definitely scream summer. I'm so excited to be participating in the OSAT Blog Hop. (Sorry I'm commenting late but I've been traveling since Thursday evening).
Posted by: Pam Staples | 06/14/2016 at 03:33 PM
Love the bright colors and the label technique looks great with those bold flowers! Great projects...
Posted by: Marisa G | 06/15/2016 at 10:48 PM