- Stamp Sets: What I Love (Sale-a-Bration) #141276
- Inks: Memento Black
- Paper: Whisper White #100730, Daffodil Delight #119683, Botanical Gardens DSP # 140583
- Other: Dimensionals #104430, Wink of Stella Gold Glitter Brush #141898, Aqua Painter #103954. Rich Razzleberry Re-inker #115664
Card Base: Whisper White 5 ½ x 8 ½
DSP: 1 ½ x 5 ½
Daffodil Strip: ¼ x 5 ½
White Images Pieces: 1 ¼ x 1 ¼
- Score and fold the card base.
- Add the Black patterned DSP to the bottom
- Add the Daffodil Strip to just above the DSP
- Stamp Lined Flower Image from What I Love in Black Memento
- Color with Rich Razzleberry Re-inker and Aqua Painter
- Add the Stamped and colored squares to the card using Dimentionals
- Stamp the “Thank You” in Black Memento
- Add Gold Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers for a beautiful shimmer.
Click on anything in the Product List to go right to my store:
MY GIFT TO YOU & CHANCE TO
WIN A FREE STAMP SET:
If you use this HOSTESS CODE HJJUXEUG when you place your online order - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice and I'll send you the tutorial shown above!
Kathleen LeMay of Oshkosh, Wisconsin was the February winner - CONGRATULATIONS Kathleen!!!
This is my FREE gift to you for placing an order with me - click on the photo to see all the details! You can also order the PDF file for $3.95:
New to online ordering?
Click HERE to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is!!!
WHAT'S GOING ON?
See all current promotions, Weekly Deals, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives:
Thanks for stopping by...