I matched the Pedal Pusher stamp set up with the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper for a smashing gift combination! This designer paper matches the Flowering Fields stamp set in the SAB flyer - but it's so GOR-JEE-OUS and really goes with any fun, uplifting projects you have in mind...like this one.
I used the new Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon on this card even though the color in the paper is Calypso Coral - it worked perfect. Kind of like when you wear a certain outfit and your eyes take on that color...SAME THING HERE!
Supplies: Pedal Pusher Stamp Set (FREE); Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (FREE); Brick Wall Embossing Folder; Big Shot; 2-1/2" Circle Punch; Tree Builder Punch (little tiny flower on banner); Watermelon Wonder 1" Stitched Satin Ribbon; Pearl Basic Jewels; Stampin' Sponges; Dimensionals; Inks: StazOn Jet Black & Basic Gray (sponging); Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss; Markers: Calypso Coral, Hello Honey, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizaazz
- Fold Lost Lagoon card base in half (8-1/2" x 5-1/2)
- Tie bow with Watermelon Wonder 1" Satin Stitched ribbon to DSP (5-1/4" x 4") layer and then to card front
- Run 3" x 4" layer of Whisper White card stock through Big Shot in Brick Wall Embossing Folder
- Sponge brick wall layer with Basic Gray ink - adhere to card front
- Stamp bicycle with StazOn Jet Black ink on Whisper White scrap and punch with 2-1/2" Circle Punch
- Color in with markers and adhere to card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp greeting with StazOn Jet Black ink on 1/2" x 3" Calypso Coral scrap - cut banner in left end
- Add tiny pearl to Blackberry Bliss flower from Tree Builder Punch - adhere to banner and add banner to card front with Dimensionals
- BOOM - DONE!
I'm saving the card and this cutie-patootie gift bag for the next special person in my life that needs a little pick-me-up. The bag is big enough to hold something fun and I think some type of inspirational art knick-knack would be a perfect pick-me-up for a friend in need.
Supplies: Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper; Vintage Faceted Designer Series Buttons; Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine; Triple Banner Punch; Scalloped Tag Topper Punch; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Liquid Glue; Mini Glue Dots; Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss for tag
Here's a template for this SUPER SIMPLE little bag:
- Cut designer series paper 12" x 8"
- Score 2" on all sides
- Score 5" in from each end
- Cut on the 4 score marks shown with the BOLD lines
- Fold and glue together with Liquid Glue or Tear Tape
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezie!
- Cut & score bag as shown above
- Cut a piece of 2" x 12" DSP and score at 1" down the middle of it the long way
- Fold this over the top edge of your back and glue in place
- Fold bag on score lines and assemble
- Add 4" x 1-1/2" tag punched with Triple Banner Punch on the bottom edge to bag front
- Fold Scallop Tag Topper tag over the top edge of bag - glue in place
- Tie bow in button with Thick Baker's Twine and attach to tag with Mini Glue Dot
- BOOM - DONE!
Thanks for hopping here!
Be sure to continue on to see what Melissa Davies at Rubber Fanatics has in store for you!
Click here to continue your creative journey: