Lookie what I got...my first Blog Award :) A HUGE thank you to Laurie Zoellmer for nominating me, I am so honored! It's no surprise Laurie was nominated,her blog is fabulous! THANK YOU Laurie!!!
Upon getting this award, I was asked to share the following information:
1. Thank the person who gave me this award
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pass this award onto 8 other people
4. Leave a comment on their blog so that they can pass on the recognition.
So here's my 8 things....
1. I am completely addicted to Carmex...I have a tube of it in my pocket at all times...in my kitchen drawer...in the living room...on my night stand...in my vehicle and at my stamping table. Oh and I almost forgot....I also keep a spare in my purse...just in case I lose one. LOL!
2. I drink Pepsi from sun-up to the wee hours of the morning. My husband calls it my IV!
3. I was talked into buying a new vehicle a couple years ago and I hate it! I really hate the payment!
4. I live in a 111 year old house - don't want a new one - I like having a life!
5. Summer is my favorite time of year.
6. I have 3 cats and a dog - not really much on cats but these guys are funny.
7. I use to train and show horses when I was a teen. I was ranked in the state. I had the most beautiful Arabian Palomino horse - thanks mom & dad!
8. I am super close to my family - love them to death!!!
And now for a GREAT card...because this is all about stamping - right? This card was demonstrated at the Minneapolis Regional. It uses the new Petal Cone Die - what a GREAT party invitation!
Thanks for stopping by....