Here's a fun technique that uses an acrylic block and various rubber bands in differing widths for a great background! What a spectacular card for the men in your life!
Here's a video showing you exactly how I did it (if the video doesn't open when you click on it - it's because you are getting this post in your email inbox - click on the title of this post at the top "FEATURE FRIDAY - RUBBER BAND TECHNIQUE VIDEO" - that will take you right to my blog where you can watch the video):
- Stamps: Going Global (140748-C, 140745-W), Perfect Pairings (141261-C, 141258-W)
- Paper :
- 100730 Whisper White (5 x 3-3/4-front, 3-1/2 x 4-3/4-inside & scrap)
- 121043 Sahara Sand (11 x 4-1/4 scored at 5-1/2)
- 140581 Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack (2 @ 5-1/4 x 4 & 1/2 x 3-1/2)
- 133719 Gold Glimmer Paper (3/8 x 2-1/2 & scrap)
- Ink : 126976 Sahara Sand, 132708 Memento Tuxedo Black, 140932 Basic Gray
- Other : 133782 2” Circle Punch, 130911 Circles Collection Framelits,132983 Gold Sequin Trim, 139083 Handheld Stapler, 141337 Stampin’ Sponges, 119247 Pearl Basic Jewels, 138309 Fine-Tip Glue Pen, 138390 Metallics Sequin Assortment, 104430 Dimensionals, 101610 Stamping SpongesPost-It Notes, Rubber Bands, 118485 Size D Clear Acrylic Block
Click here to see the details on all the products used to make this card and go right to my store:
I've heard from some of you today that you aren't allowed to enter the item codes for your Sale-a-Bration item selections. When placing your online order - you need to click on the CHECKOUT button and a box will appear on the bottom left of your screen, telling you to CLICK HERE to go to a menu where you can choose your FREE Sale-a-Bration items - see below. Don't forget to enter the Hostess Code shown below to get a FREE gift from me:
See the NEW catalogs in the right side column on my blog!
MY GIFT TO YOU & CHANCE TO WIN A
FREE STAMP SET DRAWING:
If you use this HOSTESS CODE A4JZFMJY - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice and I'll send you the exclusive Amazing Lil' Gift Set tutorial for the project shown below! You can also order the tutorial by clicking on the photo below.
Marg Haessly of Kaukauna, Wisconsin was the January winner - CONGRATULATIONS Marg!!!