I'm so excited to be sharing this beautiful card with you!!! I instantly fell in love with the new BE THE STAR stamp set as soon as I saw it AND I was even more excited to see the fabulous STARS FRAMELITS!!!! I love STARS!!!!
Here's all the deets!!!!
- Stamp Sets – Be the Star
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
- Stamp Pads- Whisper White, Night of Navy
- Misc. – Stars Framelits Dies, Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine, Sponge
- Cherry Cobbler Card Base 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Night of Navy 4” x 5 ¼”
- Crumb Cake 3 ¾” x 5”
- Place strips of Washi Tape onto Crumb Cake cardstock to mask off the stripes. Sponge with Whisper White Ink. Allow time to dry and then stamp small Night of Navy stars on top of the white stripes.
- Very carefully remove the Washi Tape.
- Stamp stars and Greeting “Hoo-ray”. Cut out with Framelits.
- Wrap Baker’s Twine 3-4 times around left side of card.
- Attach stars as desired using Dimensionals on some of them.
- Add Rhinestones to the stars.
Be the Star W-135731 $28.95 C-135734 $20.95:
Click here to get all the details about ordering a starter kit for only $50 til June 30th!!!:
Check out the new catalog by clicking on the photo here:
BE IN THE KNOW....
- Watch my video tutorials HERE
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Shop the Current Promotions
- View the STAMPIN' SUPPLIES LIST for each project in the new catalog
- View the CARRYOVER LIST from the Holiday Catalog (ONLY AVAILABLE TILL AUGUST 27th)
- Limited edition PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SETS - Available while supplies last!
SHOP WITH KELLY - click here: