Here's a really cute winter card that can be used for a Thank You or Birthday for that matter! I received a card with this snowman from my wonderful friend Ruth Bingle in a swap and changed the greeting so I can have some cute THANK YOU'S on hand for after the Christmas season! Isn't she ADORBS???
- I cut the bottom off the small eyes from the Owl Builder Punch and added White Gel Pen accents
- The nose is just a sliver of Pumpkin Pie - always my GO TO for snowman noses - with a few White Gel Pen accents
- I drew the mouth free-hand...oh my!
- I used the 2-1/2" Circle Punch for both the black hat and her white head
- Make sure to stamp your greeting before you run the white layer through your Big Shot on the Decorative Dots embossing folder
- The little red flower comes from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - with a blingie rhinestone to top it off
- WAAA LAAA - EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZIE!
Here's a list of the products used - just click on any of them for the details and to go directly to my Stampin' Up! store:
A GIFT FOR YOU:
When you place an online order using the hostess code below - you'll receive PDF instructions to make this adorable gift card holder as my THANK YOU gift to you:
You can purchase the PDF Instructions for $3.95 here:
FREE STAMP SET DRAWING!!!
Use this Hostess code when placing your online order and you'll get the gift shown above and be entered in a drawing to win a free stamp set of your choice - click here to go directly to my online store:
New to online ordering?
Click HERE to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is!!!
WHAT'S GOING ON?
See all current promotions, Weekly Deals, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives:
Thanks for stopping by...