I love love love the WOOD TEXTURES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK! It's the ultimate paper for making GREAT cards - especially MAN cards! It's got the lumberjack feel to it...or that woodsy feel...or that natural feel. It's just a "feely" type paper! You can get a pack free this month with our BUY 3 GET 1 FREE promotion! See the details below.
- Stamp Set – Remarkable You-W (139891), Remarkable You-C (139894); Pieces & Patterns-W (143840) Pieces & Patterns-C (143843)
- Paper – Cajun Craze Card Stock (119684); Early Espresso Card Stock (119686); (Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock (144237); Copper Foil Sheets (142020); Wood Textures DSP (144177)
- Stamp Pads –Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (126974) Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad (126965)
- Misc. – Aquapainters (103954); Linen Thread (104199); SNAIL (104332) or Tombow Liquid Adhesive (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Cajun Craze Card Stock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”
- Early Espresso Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock: 4” x 3”; 5-1/4” x 4”
- Wood Textures DSP: 4” x 3”; 4” x 1”
- Copper Foil Sheets: 4-1/4” x 1/2”
- Linen Thread: 6”
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack:
- Fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Cajun Craze Card Stock in half and crease with bone folder to form card base. Adhere DSP at bottom and attach the Copper Foil Sheet above that using Snail Adhesive or Tombow Liquid.
- Stamp greeting from Pieces & Patterns at bottom right of Very Vanilla 4” x 3” panel in Early Espresso ink. Stamp the leaf image so the stem is in the upper left corner of the panel. Pick up some Cajun Craze ink with your aquapainter and color the leaves. Once the card stock is dry, adhere to 4-1/4” x 3-1/4” Early Espresso mat. Attach to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with Linen Thread and attach to card front with Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere 4” x 1” DSP to 5-1/4” x 4” Very Vanilla card stock with Snail Adhesive or Tombow Liquid and adhere this entire panel to inside of card.
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out this card! And as always - your orders are greatly appreciated!
You can follow me on Facebook here (click on the LIKE button):
And Pinterest here:
Click on any of the products below to go right to my Stampin' Up! store to order:
Two BIG Promotions - click on either photo below to see this awesome sale:
INTRODUCING THE COFFEE CAFE ONLINE CLASS!
Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend....I'm so excited to introduce my first online class in a long time!!! What is this? It's a complete class that features the Coffee Cafe Bundle shown on page 30-31 in the big catalog. It's just in time for fall and warm drinks...you're going to love it! There are 8 exclusive card designs - each one featuring it's own step-by-step video tutorial.
Click HERE to see all the details - it's available with 3 options!
I have 1 opening in my Technique Tuesday group and 2 openings in my Thursday group - see all details HERE.
A gift for you:
When you order the Color Theory Bundle or place a $50 order with me - you'll receive a 14 page/14 card PDF tutorial featuring all the products in this bundle! Here are a few snippets included in the Tutorial:
NEW OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE:
Use this hostess code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If you're order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Guadalupe Renya of San Antonio, Texas is the SEPTEMBER winner! Congratulations Guadalupe!!! Just copy/paste this code: AUFZP2BE
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
October Hostess Code: AUFZP2BE
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...