Here's the gorgeous card I featured at the start of my video yesterday!!! You can see that video here and learn how to make a Three-Tiered Slider card:
I used the Build A Birthday & Amazing Birthday stamp sets and the Sweet Li'l Things Designer Series Paper to stamp up this card. The gift bag is one I had left over from last year - we have these little Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags on page 151 of the big catalog and you can decorate them any way you want! The little gift bag uses the Amazing Birthday stamp set along with the Hello You Thinlits and the Banners Framelits.
Don't forget to stamp up a matching envelope!
Here are all the dimensions, cutting and scoring instructions for this card:
- Top Tier - 9-3/8” x 3” scored at 3-1/8” & 6-3/8”
- Middle Tier - 10-1/4” x 3-3/8” scored at 3-3/8” & 6-7/8”
- Bottom Tier - 11-5/8” x 4-1/2” scored at 3-7/8” & 7-3/4”
- Hello Honey Tag - 3” x 2”, punch with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Channel Strips - 1/2” x 2-3/4”
- Front Layer Top Tier - Pool Party 3” x 2-3/4”, Whisper White 2-7/8” x 2-5/8”
- Front Layer Middle Tier - Pool Party 3-1/4” x 3-1/8”, Whisper White 3-1/8” x 3”
- Front Layer Bottom Tier - Pool Party 3-5/8” x 4-1/4”, Whisper White 3-1/2” x 4-1/8”
- Middle Tier - On the wrong side of the left panel starting 3/8” from the top and 1” in from the left side, cut a line that ends at 2-1/2” (it’s about 2” long). Move your cutter over to 2-1/2” from the left side and cut another line that is the same length.
- Bottom Tier - On the wrong side of the left panel starting 5/8” from the top and 1-1/8” in from the left side, cut a line that ends at 3-1/4” (it’s about 2-1/2” long). Move your cutter over to 2-7/8” from the left side and cut another line that is the same length.
Here's a complete list of the products I used for the card:
Remember the Paper Flower cards I made last year using the Cotton Paper Assortment on page 148 in the big catalog? Here's a video link to show you how I did it:
Here's a list of the products I used for the gift bag:
I've heard from some of you today that you aren't allowed to enter the item codes for your Sale-a-Bration item selections. When placing your online order - you need to click on the CHECKOUT button and a box will appear on the bottom left of your screen, telling you to CLICK HERE to go to a menu where you can choose your FREE Sale-a-Bration items - see below. Don't forget to enter the Hostess Code shown below to get a FREE gift from me:
See the NEW catalogs in the right side column on my blog!
MY GIFT TO YOU & CHANCE TO WIN A
FREE STAMP SET:
If you use this HOSTESS CODE Q4PG6KPQ - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice and I'll send you a PDF file that includes 2 exclusive videos showing you how to make the fabulous project shown below!