ORDER UP TO $229 WORTH THE NEW PRODUCT FOR ONLY $103.95!!!
Do you have a wish list that is over $99? Do you want to get 2 FREE stamp sets of your choice? You should order a starter kit....There's not much more to it than putting in an order...Here's how it works and why:
- You can choose up to $125 in any merchandise you want - YES - I SAID ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!
- Then you can pick out 2 more stamp sets of your choice at any price!!!
- With the Starter Kit Order you DO NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING!
- So you save $12.50 in shipping & handling on a $125 order...you get to choose 2 free stamp sets up to $52 each for another savings of $104...you only pay tax on $99...and you get $26 free with your $99 Starter Kit where you choose $125 in product!!!
That's a savings of over $142.50!!!!
You could get this with your STARTER KIT...
This promotion is only good until June 30th - get your wish list going now and MAKE A HAUL!!!!
You get a lot of benefits with your kit order....like a discount on all future orders! And if this isn't something you want to take advantage of - no sweat! You'll lose your demo status after about 4 months with Stampin' Up! You can still continue to order through me!
Please contact me via EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org with STARTER KIT in the subject line before you order your kit - I'll give you some tips that will make things super easy!!!
Here's a link to more information and where you would order your kit:
Or you could get this....
Q & A ABOUT ORDERING A STARTER KIT:
1. What are the minimum sales requirements? You only need to submit $300 in sales per quarter. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up!® workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still receive your 20 percent discount and commission.
2. What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily a business? Stampin’ Up! supports all demonstrators, no matter their goals or the level at which they choose to run their business. If you choose not to hold workshops, you can simply place your own orders and/or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 quarterly sales minimum.
3. Can I be my own hostess? Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want. Invite your family and friends into your home and have a workshop. You will be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, as well as the demonstrator, receiving your instant income and commission.
4. How much does it cost to get started as a demonstrator? The Starter Kit is only $99, and is fully customizable. You choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products, and you will also receive a business supplies pack containing materials you need to run your business (valued at $65).
5. How can I make money as a demonstrator? You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5–20 percent of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (2–6.5 percent of your recruits’ sales).
6. Do I have to recruit other demonstrators? No. If you were to recruit demonstrators, you would be paid override commissions on your downline’s sales, but this is a perk, not a requirement.
7. Where will I get project ideas for my workshops? What kind of training can I expect? Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources filled with project ideas and tips to help you run every aspect of your business, including a monthly publication called Stampin’ Success, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only website, hundreds of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training DVD, the Demonstrator Manual, and a Product Guide.
8. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company? Since 1988, Stampin’ Up! has been selling rubber stamps and paper-crafting supplies. In that time, not only have we won industry awards and accolades, but also the loyalty and admiration of demonstrators and customers alike. And that is a trend that we work hard to maintain. You can rest assured that the reputation of Stampin’ Up! will only continue to improve!
9. What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit? You may choose to stop at anytime, and you will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
Or you could order products to make these....