A Little About Me...
Hi my name is Kelly Acheson and I have a problem. I’m in LOVE with paper crafts!!! I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator since 2004. That was the year that I decided I needed a discount on all the fabulous products I was ordering on a monthly basis. So I took the plunge and purchased my starter kit. I thought... hmmmm....maybe I could share my passion for paper crafting with some of my friends. Teach them some fabulous techniques, fun folds, new card layouts and get some great training from the masters at Stampin’ Up! to share with them too. This would be a good way to help me fund my habit if they placed orders...right??? So it began!
I live in Northeast Wisconsin and I'm married to a Steamfitter for 20 something years. We have one daughter in college and three step-children. I am very blessed! In my time away from paper and ink I enjoy spending time with my mom and family hunting and fishing in northern and central Wisconsin. I also enjoy traveling to anyplace tropical!!!
TO PLACE AN ORDER - VISIT MY ONLINE STORE HERE: SHOP WITH KELLY
TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK - VISIT MY BUSINESS PAGE HERE: FACEBOOK
TO FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST - VISIT ME HERE: PINTEREST
I have a GREAT team of demonstrators that I love spending time with. We enjoy an "in person" team meeting every month, a summer ice cream social/pool party and sharing the love of stamping together. All my team members far and near enjoy sharing on our group Face Book page, Yahoo Group and I have a blog dedicated to training and learning with and from them. We celebrate accomplishments with recognition every month, share ideas, favorite websites, tips and techniques, problem solving and encouragement of each other. They have access to me anytime they need me and I adore them!
Whether you're in it for the discount, a way to get out and meet new people and get away for a few hours each month or to make a living for you and your family - this has been a journey that I can't imagine my life without! I'm so very blessed that all those years ago I took the plunge and bought the starter kit that literally changed mine and my families' life!
I have been blessed to enjoy some of the most wonderful benefits of being a demonstrator with an amazing company - Stampin' Up!:
- I have enjoyed the coveted Founder's Circle achievement every year since 2008 - an amazing annual event in St. George, Utah gifted by Stampin' Up! to their top 100 demonstrators in the United States;
- I've attended every Annual Convention and several Leadership conferences that Stampin' Up! has hosted all over the United States since 2004 for incredible training and bonding with amazing men and women;
- Making friends is my FAV - I've made friends - good friends - with other demonstrators from all over the US, Canada and Australia. One of my most cherished blessings;
- Being able to enjoy an all-expense paid trip for two on an annual incentive trip to locations that I would have never dreamed of has been a reality for me and my family because of Stampin' Up! We've been on every annual incentive trip since 2006; and
- Stampin' Up! recognizes our achievements - I've ranked in the top 100 Demonstrator of the Year category in the United States every year since 2008. 2011 found me ranked at #10 - an amazing accomplishment for a regular stamper from little old Menasha, Wisconsin!
If you're looking to take advantage of this journey with me - me and my team would love to have you!