Did you get the SEASONAL CHUMS yet??? Here's a super cute SPINNER card! Everyone loves a card that moves.
- STAMPS – Seasonal Chums (W 144945, C 144948)
- PAPER – Pool Party (122924), Pink Pirouette (111351), Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Silver Glimmer Paper (135314), Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (135315)
- INK – Tuxedo Black Momento Ink (132708)
- OTHER – Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies (144685), Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (143537), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Pink Pirouette Light Stampin’ Blend Marker (144593), Pool Party Light Stampin’ Blend Marker (144595), Smokey Slate Dark Stampin’ Blend Marker (145055), Old Olive Light Stampin’ Blend Marker (144574), Crumb Cake Dark Stampin’ Blend Marker (144581), Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blend Marker (144576)Whisper White 1/8” Sheer Ribbon (144172), Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), pencil, scotch tape
- Thick Whisper White - 11” x 4 1/4”, score and fold at 5 1/2”
- Pool Party – 4” x 5 1/4" and scrap for inside oval
- Pink Pirouette – 3 3/4” x 4”
- Whisper White – scrap large enough for the snowman stamp
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – scrap for snowflakes
- Silver Glimmer Paper – Scrap big enough for scalloped oval frame
- Layer the Pink Pirouette layer on top of the Pool Party layer (do not glue together) and center the 2 3/8” oval and cut out. Keep the Pink Pirouette oval and stamp the greeting on it and cut out with the Stitched Oval Framelit.
- Run the Pink Pirouette layer through the Cable Knit texture folder and then attach to the Pool Party layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Set the Pool Party layer on the Thick Whisper White card base and trace the oval and then cut out the oval from the Thick Whisper White card base with the framelit.
- Layer the 2 3/8” oval framelit with the coordinating scalloped oval framelit on Silver Glimmer paper and cut out.
- Add the scalloped frame to the Pink Pirouette layer using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Keep the inside of the oval to cut out the scalloped oval to layer the Pink Pirouette Stitched Oval greeting on with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- Stamp the snowman from the Seasonal Chums Stamp Set, color with the Stampin’ Blend markers and cut out with the coordinating Seasonal Tags Framelits. Fold in half and cut off the little knotch and then cut in half so you have a front and a back.
- Use about 6” of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine and run some Fast Fuse Adhesive down the back of one of the snowmen and set the Whisper White Twine on the fast fuse. Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the other snowman to glue the front and back of the snowman together.
- On the back of the Pool Party layer, add a piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive above and below the oval, remove the paper to expose the adhesive and pulling the Whisper White Baker’s Twine taunt, place it on the adhesive and then cover each of the Tear & Tape Adhesives with another piece of Tear & Tape that you do not remove the top layer of. Trim any excess Whisper White Baker’s Twine.
- Adhere the Whisper White Sheer Ribbon along the bottom of the Pool Party layer using scotch tape.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the Pool Party layer to the front of the card.
- Cut out a Pool Party Oval that is one size bigger than the oval used on the front of the card. Center this on the inside of the card and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Cut out the snowflakes in the Seasonal Tags Framelits from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and adhere with Mini Glue Dots and add a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each of them.
- Using Mini Dimensionals, attach the greeting to the front of the card.
- Be sure to wind your snowman several times, close the card and then put it in the envelope so it will spin for the person who opens it.
Here are a few of the items used to make this card - you'll find the rest above:
INTRODUCING THE COFFEE CAFE ONLINE CLASS!
Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend....I'm so excited to introduce my first online class in a long time!!! What is this? It's a complete class that features the Coffee Cafe Bundle shown on page 30-31 in the big catalog. It's just in time for fall and warm drinks...you're going to love it! There are 8 exclusive card designs - each one featuring it's own step-by-step video tutorial.
Click HERE to see all the details - it's available with 3 options!
A gift for you:
When you order the Color Theory Bundle or place a $50 order with me - you'll receive a 14 page/14 card PDF tutorial featuring all the products in this bundle! Here are a few snippets included in the Tutorial:
NEW DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE:
Use this hostess code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If you're order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Kathy Sheldon of Appleton and Sandi Johnson of Neenah are the NOVEMBER winners! Congratulations Kathy & Sandi!!! Just copy/paste this code: PM9KZHPB
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
December Hostess Code: PM9KZHPB
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...