COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS is a set that's overlooked in the Holiday Mini Catalog but I LOVE IT!!! The images are funky and fresh don't you think? You'll find all the details below:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Count My Blessings (144787-wood,144790-clear)
- PAPER – Lemon Lime Twist (144245), Fresh Fig (144242), Garden Green (102584), Water Color Paper
(144790), Very Vanilla (101650)
- INK – Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Fresh Fig (144082), Basic Black (121045), Daffodil Delight (126944)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Lots of Labels Framelits (138281), Leaf Punch (144667), Stamping Sponges (141337), Aqua Painters (103954), Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Lemon Lime Twist - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼” and scrap
- Fresh Fig – 5”x 3 ¾”, 2 7/8” x 2 5/8”
- Watercolor Paper – 2 ¾”x 2 ½”
- Very Vanilla – 4 ¾” x 3 ½” and scrap
- Garden Green - scrap
- After folding card base, random stamp leaf flourishes onto the front.
- Stamp the large flowers with Basic Black ink onto the watercolor paper. Stamp the small flowers/leaves with Lemon Lime Twist as shown. Use aqua painters to water color the images as shown. Set aside.
- Stamp large front sentiment with Fresh Fig onto Very Vanilla scrap. Cut out with (fourth from the center) Lots of Labels thinlit and sponge around the edges.
- Punch leaves with Leaf Punch in Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist. Arrange as shown and adhere on back of sentiment with glue.
- Layer the dried water colored piece to the Fresh Fig mat. Assemble card front by using dimensionals on both pieces.
- Optional inside of card. Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Fig onto Very Vanilla. Add leaf flourishes as shown. Mat onto Fresh Fig and add to inside of card.
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out this card! And as always - your orders are greatly appreciated!
You can follow me on Facebook here (click on the LIKE button):
And Pinterest here:
Click on any of the products below to go right to my Stampin' Up! store to order:
INTRODUCING THE COFFEE CAFE ONLINE CLASS!
Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend....I'm so excited to introduce my first online class in a long time!!! What is this? It's a complete class that features the Coffee Cafe Bundle shown on page 30-31 in the big catalog. It's just in time for fall and warm drinks...you're going to love it! There are 8 exclusive card designs - each one featuring it's own step-by-step video tutorial.
Click HERE to see all the details - it's available with 3 options!
A gift for you:
When you order the Color Theory Bundle or place a $50 order with me - you'll receive a 14 page/14 card PDF tutorial featuring all the products in this bundle! Here are a few snippets included in the Tutorial:
NEW DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE:
Use this hostess code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If you're order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Kathy Sheldon of Appleton and Sandi Johnson of Neenah are the NOVEMBER winners! Congratulations Kathy & Sandi!!! Just copy/paste this code: PM9KZHPB
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
December Hostess Code: PM9KZHPB
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...