Welcome to the May Control Freaks blog hop - I am squealing with excitement over the amazing NEW stamping ideas we're going to share with you in the FREAKY SNEAKY PEEK hop! That's right - a blog hop featuring sneak peeks at new products coming to you in the brand new Stampin' Up! catalog - it goes live on June 1st - WHOO HOO!!!! Stampin' Up! demonstrators around the world have the opportunity to order early from a pre-determined list of products. Which also gives us the opportunity to start playing with these products so we can come up with some amazing ideas to share with YOU! You may be starting your hop right here or you might have just arrived from the amazing Debbie Henderson's blog - any way you arrived, please make sure you scroll to the bottom and click on the TOUR DE FREAKS BLOG HOP button that will take you to the next blog and continue your journey.
I've been stamping my little heart out and having a blast with THIS LITTLE PIGGY! It's so stinkin' adorable!!! I shared this cute card earlier today complete with a video tutorial showing you how to make the picket fence. When you're done with the tour you can come back around to my blog and click on the HOME button to see the entire post:
- 143922 This Little Piggy, 145372 Stitched Shapes Framelits, 141491 Classic Label Punch, 132133 White Chalk Marker, 103954 Aqua Painter, 104199 Linen Thread, 104430 Dimensionals, 120953 Crumb Cake, 100730 Whisper White & 144244 Powder Pink cardstock, 144177 Wood Textures DSP Stack, 132708 Memento Black, 126974 Early Espresso, 144084 Powder Pink, 131179 Smokey Slate Inks, 143263 Big Shot
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Powder Pink 4 x 5-1/4
- Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4 & scrap
- DSP scrap for punching
WHEN PIGS FLY!!! LOL!!! I stamped this piggy right on the DSP, colored with the Aqua Painter and added some Wink of Stella to the wings - so much prettier in real life! My card base is the new in color called BERRY BURST - oh my - I think it's my favorite!!! I took a needle and thread and gathered up a little piece of the matching BERRY BURST RIBBON to make the skirt - attached with Mini Glue Dots. Do you love the new PRETTY LABEL PUNCH? I think we are going to be fast friends!!! It reminds me of a cloud. You'll find all the ingredients below the photo.
- 143922 This Little Piggy, 143715 Pretty Label Punch, 144133 Berry Burst 1/2 Finely Woven Ribbon, 138401 Gold Metallic Thread, 141897 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, 143733 Lovely Words Thinlits, 103954 Aqua Painter, 104430 Dimensionals, 120953 Crumb Cake & 144243 Berry Burst cardstock, 144177 Wood Textures DSP Stack, 132708 Memento Black, 103683 Mini Glue Dots, 143263 Big Shot
- Berry Burst 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 & scrap
- DSP 4 x 5-1/4
- Crumb Cake scrap
This little piggy just makes me happy! I paired it with the new Daisy Punch for a soft, summery card. I love the Pool Party and Peekaboo Peach color combination - don't you?
- 143922 This Little Piggy, 138281 Lots of Labels Framelits, 143713 Daisy Punch, 138288 Bring Wall Embossing Folder, 103954 Aqua Painter, 104199 Linen Thread, 144142 Clear Faceted Gems, 104430 Dimensionals, 100730 Whisper White, 122924 Pool Party & 141417 Peekaboo Peach cardstock, 132708 Memento Black, 131180 Pear Pizzazz, 144084 Powder Pink Inks, 143263 Big Shot
- Pool Party 11 x 4-1/2, scored at 5-1/2 & 4 x 5-1/4
- Peekaboo Peach & Whisper White scraps
Don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
I would love to earn your business and I'd be happy to send you the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog - pop me an email at kelly@AStampAbove.com with your name and address - I'll have lots of catalogs going out in the mail on Monday!
The incredibly talented Julie Davison is the next blog to visit on this Freaky Sneaky Peek blog hop!!! Make sure you click on the button below to continue on your way and see what fabulous projects she has to share:
Thanks for stopping by...