Here are a few harmless pranks for today....
This made me laugh out loud...now you don't want to do this to anyone with a heart condition...I'm thinkin....but it would be funny!
This was my daughter Hailey's favorite...I think she did it the last 3 years in a row and we fell for it every time! That's a rude awakening when you first get up in the morning...and I guarantee I looked just like this lady except I was in my pajamas!
And now we rejoin our regularly schedule program and a fun card....
Do you have a SUPER MOM? I know I do and she's going to love this card...it makes me giggle and I know she'll giggle too!!! If you don't have a mom to share a card like this with...I'm sure you know some SUPER MOM'S that would love to be shown a little appreciation and recognition for all they do! You don't need a special occasion to show your love!
- Stamp Sets – Everyday Hero 143080 Photopolymer
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Dapper Denim (141414), Whisper White (100730), Delightful Dijon (138335)
- Stamp Pads – Archival Basic Black (140931), Real Red (126949), Delightful Dijon (138327)
- Misc. – Tags & Labels Framelits (138282), Popcorn Box Thinlits (141473), Dapper Denim 3/8” Ruched Ribbon (141424), Very Vanilla 1/2” Lace Trim (141672), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Delicate White Doilies (141701), Stapler, Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11”, 4” x 5-1/4”
- Real Red – 3” x 3”
- Dapper Denim- 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Delightful Dijon- scrap piece
- Stamp the buildings and bubble images onto the Whisper White cardstock (4” x 5-1/4”) using Archival Basic Black ink. Stamp the greeting “You’re Incredible” and “super” inside the bubble using Archival Basic Black ink. Stamp the word “mom” using Real Red ink.
- Stamp the cape image onto Real Red cardstock using Archival Basic Black ink, die cut using the Tags & Labels Framelits. Stamp the letter M onto a piece of scrap Delightful Dijon cardstock, die cut using the star framelit from the Popcorn Box Thinlits. Attach the star to the cape image using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach a small piece of Delicate White Doily to the backside of the label die cut. Staple together two small 3” pieces of Dapper Denim 3/8” Ruched Ribbon and Very Vanilla 1/2” Lace Trim to the label die cut. Attach label to the card front using dimensionals.
- Using Delightful Dijon ink, stamp the tiny stars randomly around previously stamped images.
- Attach Gold Metallic Enamel stars around the stamped stars.
- Attach card front to Dapper Denim cardstock (4-1/8” x 5-3/8”) using dimensionals.
- Attach Dapper Denim cardstock to Whisper White card base (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”).
CLICK TO SHOP - Product List:
Thanks so much for taking time to check out my projects today! If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I'd love to earn your business. You can click on any of the products listed above in the PRODUCT LIST to place an order with me. If you haven’t liked my Facebook page, make sure to do that, and turn on Notifications so you get all the latest and greatest.
Click to see the Occasions Mini Catalog:
Win a FREE stamp set of your choice:
When you place your online order - use this hostess code to be entered in a drawing for a FREE stamp set of your choice: XMKRPXUQ
Congratulations to Donney Drew of Gladstone, Missouri - she is our MARCH winner!!!!
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Check out the new OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
April Hostess Code: XMKRPXUQ
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...