Thanks for your thoughts & prayers!!!
Update on Steve...He's improving slowly. So many challenges everyday! Today I watched a nurse take the bandage that holds his feeding tube in place and try to stick it back on his nose...when it didn't stick, she just left it and walked away. I thought to myself..."WTH? That looks like that feeding tube could come right out of there!" But I just left it alone...ya know. A few minutes later he got up to go to the bathroom...a huge ordeal with the iv's and tubes...and came back out without the feeding tube! Then the nurse comes back in and see's that the tube came out and laughs. Well...that didn't go well for her. I had a little meltdown. MY GOD - he's been through enough. They had him sedated for a reason when they inserted that tube into his stomach and now he's going to be awake for it! And sure enough - it was a torture session. The tube wouldn't go down the original nostril so they had to put it in the other one...and then they have to x-ray his stomach to make sure it was in place. And now I just heard from Hailey and she says they think it's up against his stomach wall and not allowing the liquid to get into his stomach. OH MY! Lord - please cut this man a break!!!!! Please continue to pray for him. While he's out of the woods....there's still a mountain to climb.
And again - thank you all so much for the messages of hope and encouragement. Stampers really are the nicest people!!!
And now - back to our regularly scheduled program:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Swan Lake A (142977)
- PAPER – Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Falling In Love DSP (142788), Tasty Treats DSP (142770)
- INK – Basic Black Archival (140931), Smoky Slate (131179), Soft Sky (131181), Mint Macaron (138326), Emerald Envy (141396), Soft Suede (126978), So Saffron (126957)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Cupcake Cutouts (141474), Delicate White Doilies (141701), Falling In Love Embellishments (142791), Blender Pens (102845), Bone Folder (102300), Snail (104430), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Base - 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ½” x 2 ½” & scrap
- Falling In Love DSP – 5 ½ x 4 ¼”
- Tasty Treats DSP – 4 ¼” x 2 ¼”
- Using Basic Black ink pad, stamp swan lake images on Whisper White panel. Stamp words on scrap for banner.
- Using the Big Shot Die Cut machine, cut out the banner from the Cupcake Cutouts.
- Color the swan lake images using Blender Pens and Ink Pads.
- Rough up the edges of the Tasty Treats DSP and main Whisper White panel with the Bone Folder.
- Assemble card using Snail Adhesive for the Falling In Love DSP & Doily, Mini Glue Dot for the Falling In Love Embellishment and Stampin Dimensionals for the remaining sections.
See the updated Retirement List here:
All item codes highlighted in orange are gone....
Click below for the RETIREMENT LISTS:
lick on the following links to see everything that is retiring in each category!
Download or Print the Retiring Lists below:
Retiring List: Stamps & Accessories-sorted by page number (PDF)
Retiring List: Updated by Stampin' Up! with items out of stock (LIVE LINK)
Win a FREE stamp set of your choice:
When you place your online order - use this hostess code to be entered in a drawing for a FREE stamp set of your choice: XMKRPXUQ
Congratulations to Donney Drew of Gladstone, Missouri - she is our MARCH winner!!!!
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Check out the new OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
April Hostess Code: XMKRPXUQ
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...