Welcome to the OSAT August Blog Hop! Our theme for the hop is THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER. What does that mean to you? Well...when I heard the theme I immediately thought of super hot days and the joy that ice cream brings to my life in August...and that's where I started with my card and gift holder!
You may have just arrived here from the talented Rick Adkins's blog or maybe you're starting with my blog - whichever it may be - please make sure you click on the NEXT button at the bottom to continue on the journey to see what THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER means to the rest of our talented bloggers!
I chose the SWEET CUPCAKE stamp set to make....wait for it....an ICE CREAM CONE!!! How cute right? I love when I can take a stamp set that's designed for one thing....and make something else out of it. It makes the stamp set more valuable to me because it's more versatile right?
I had a vision of neopolitan ice cream...which is strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. MY neopolitan has mint in it - tee hee hee!
And check out the inside - it's a DOUBLE Z FOLD! I love fun folds and this one is super easy!!!
I cut the white strip 1-1/2 x 11 and scored it at 5-1/2 and 2-3/4. Super cute right?
My intention was to make this little ice cream container into something that looked like a snow cone...that really didn't happen for me. But I liked it well enough to keep it paired with my card!
I used the pansy punch to make all the little flowers on the top of the container. It's big enough to hold a small gift, some candy or a gift card.
Stop back tomorrow for my FEATURE FRIDAY VIDEO and I'll show you all the tips and tricks to make my card and gift container! SUBSCRIBE to my blog - look in the right hand column and add your email address where it says SUBSCRIBE right under my EMAIL ME button so you won't miss it! I post a video every Friday!!!
Can't wait to give this card and gift container to a special friend!!!
Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop!
Make sure you click on the NEXT button to continue on and check out what the awesome Tracy Elsom has created for you!
- Tracy Elsom - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/hom...
- Jeanna Bohanon - http://bit.ly/2arOSGL
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/201...
- Lori Mueller -- http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blo...
- Tina Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/0...
- Sara Levin - http://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-dog-days-of-summer/
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/...
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/...
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/...
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzin...
- Martie Hillyer - https://martie-pollard.squarespace.com/...
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-5Ah
- Dena Rekow- http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my...
- Andrea Tracy Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/...
- Alisa Tilsner - http://wp.me/p51aTO-1C3
- Kim Smith - http://craftingbuddy.blogspot.com/2...
- Pam Staples - http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1uF
- Rick Adkins https://rckinsmonstudio.wordpress.com/...
- Kelly Acheson (YOU ARE HERE) - http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-b...
If you'd like to place an order - click here to go right to my store - Product List:
BONUS - GET A FREE CARD KIT
WHEN YOU ORDER THIS BUNDLE!!!!
Click on the photo above to see the details.
When you buy this BUNDLE from me - I'll mail you a card kit!
- You'll get the supplies to make 4 projects with your bundle
- The kit will include a PDF file with instructions & photos
- Consumable supplies include cut layers of card stock & embellishments
- Your gift packet will be ready for your stamping, die cutting and assembly
USE THIS HOSTESS CODE WHEN ORDERING TO GET YOUR FREE CARD KIT:
- This offer is a stand alone offer - it cannot be combined with any club orders
- Any orders at stamp club WILL receive the PDF file to recreate the projects
- This bundle is available August 2nd and ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
CHECK OUT MORE GREAT SUMMER SIZZLER CLASSES BY CLICKING HERE:
MY GIFT TO YOU & A CHANCE TO
WIN A FREE STAMP SET or BUNDLE:
If you use this AUGUST HOSTESS CODE A3S92RVP when you place your online order - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice!
New to online ordering?
Click to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is: