- Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
- Ink: Chocolate Chip 126979, Cajun Craze 126965 reinker 119790, Always Artichoke 126972 reinker 105232, Crushed Curry reinker 131158, Versamark 102283
- Paper: Crumb Cake Notecards & Envelopes 133766, Early Espresso 119786, Very Vanilla 101650
- Accessories: SNAIL 104332, Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430, Embossing Buddy 103083, Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder 141636, Heat Tool 129053, Paper Snips 103579, 5/8” Burlap Ribbon, Stampin’ Pierce Mat 126199
- Non-Stampin’ Up!: Baby wipes
Early Espresso layer: 3 3/8” x 4 7/8”
Very Vanilla layer: 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”
Very Vanilla for greeting: 2” x 2 ¼”
5/8” Burlap Ribbon: about 3 ½”
- Adhere Early Espresso layer to front of Crumb Cake Notecard with SNAIL.
- Fold a baby wipe on a non-porous plate. Starting with Crushed Curry, add drops of reinker randomly on baby wipe. Add Cajun Craze reinker drops, then Always Artichoke reinker drops until the baby wipe is covered about the size of the tree foliage stamp.
- Press the tree foliage stamp into the colors on the baby wipe. Stamp on vanilla layer with the “tab” on the stamp pointing down.
- Stamp tree trunk directly under the foliage using Chocolate Chip ink.
- Stamp the grass lines and grass stubble around the bottom of the tree with Always Artichoke ink.
- Sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink. Adhere to Early Espresso layer with SNAIL.
- Fray the edges of the burlap ribbon. Adhere across the bottom of the vanilla layer with SNAIL.
- Ink leaf with Cajun Craze. Stamp off before stamping on vanilla scrap. Rub with Embossing Buddy. Stamp greeting with Versamark. Sprinkle with Copper powder. Heat with Heat Tool. Cut around greeting and leaf with Paper Snips, leaving a little edge of vanilla around it to give the edges a smooth look. Adhere over the ribbon with dimensionals.
WATCH FOR IT!
This bundle is available tomorrow (8/2) while supplies last! I will have a FREE card kit by mail!!! Details coming tomorrow!!!!
An Italian Mama
Mrs. Castranova comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner.
He lives with a female roommate,Maria.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how lovely Anthony’s roommate is.
Throughout the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Maria and I are just roommates.''
About a week later, Maria came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"
"Well,I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote an email:
I'm not saying that you"did" take the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you"did not" take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Your Loving Son,Anthony
A few days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama which read:
I'm not saying that you"do" sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you "do not" sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed,she would have found the sugar bowl by now.
Your Loving Mama
TODAY'S THE LAST DAY
Bonus Days ends today - July 31st!
See more details HERE.
CHECK OUT MORE GREAT SUMMER SIZZLER CLASSES BY CLICKING HERE:
MY GIFT TO YOU & A CHANCE TO
WIN A FREE STAMP SET or BUNDLE:
If you use this AUGUST HOSTESS CODE A3592RVP when you place your online order - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set or BUNDLE ($50 or less - based on totals) of your choice!
New to online ordering?
Click to watch a short video that shows you exactly how easy it is: