Isn't this adorable??? Read the instructions below to see how the background was made with TABLE SALT!!!
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Ride 140738
- Inks: Archival Black 140931, Bermuda Bay 131171, Pool Party 126982
- Paper: Watercolor 122959, Pool Party 122924 & Basic Black 121045
- Other: Clear Block E 118484, Spritzer 126185 (filled with water), Heat Tool 129053, Bermuda Bay Sequins 137910, Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon 140569, Pierce Mat 126199, Dimensionals 104430, Wink of Stella (clear) 141897, Fine Tip Glue Pen 138309, Table Salt
Pool Party 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Black 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 plus 1/2 x 1/2
Watercolor 4 5/8 x 3 5/8 plus 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Using stamp pads, apply Bermuda Bay & Pool Party inks onto Clear Block E (1 on each half)
- Spritz block with water then stamp onto watercolor paper and hold for 5 seconds
- Remove block and sprinkle salt onto watercolor paper
- Dry with a heat tool and brush off salt
- Stamp Car image with Black ink onto watercolor paper (use pierce mat underneath)
- Stamp hearts onto car and paint hearts with wink of stella, adhere to black layer
- Stamp greeting in center of watercolor strip, add black piece to end and tie the ribbon around it.
- Banner cut end of greeting strip and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add sequins to card using Fine-Tip glue pen
- Adhere to Pool Party card to complete
Here are some of the supplies used to make this card - you can click on any of them to get more details and go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
I've heard from some of you today that you aren't allowed to enter the item codes for your Sale-a-Bration item selections. When placing your online order - you need to click on the CHECKOUT button and a box will appear on the bottom left of your screen, telling you to CLICK HERE to go to a menu where you can choose your FREE Sale-a-Bration items - see below. Don't forget to enter the Hostess Code shown below to get a FREE gift from me:
See the NEW catalogs in the right side column on my blog!
MY GIFT TO YOU & CHANCE TO WIN A
FREE STAMP SET DRAWING:
If you use this HOSTESS CODE A4J2FMJY - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice and I'll send you an exclusive PDF project file for February when I get that completed this week! Marg Haessly of Kaukauna, Wisconsin was the January winner - CONGRATULATIONS Marg!!!