- Stamp Sets: Thankful Forest Friend #139720 (w), #139723 (c), Gorgeous Grunge #130514 (W), #130517 (C)
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry #126950
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry #115316, Whisper White #100730, Into the Woods Designer Series Paper #139586
- Other: Assorted Stampin’ Write Markers – Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Linen Thread #104199, Delightful Dijon 1 inch Dotted Lace Trim #138426, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon – Rich Razzleberry #139612, Into The Woods Elements #139636, Big Shot #113439, Lots of Labels Framelits #138281, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder #138287, Fine Tip Glue Pen (#138309)
- Card Base – Rich Razzleberry 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Scraps for punching and cutting framelits.
- Emboss White cardstock with the Delicate Designs embossing folder. Stamp lightly with Gorgeous Grunge stamp and Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Use the Lots of Labels framelits and use the second largest shape to cut with Rich Razzleberry cardstock, and the third largest shape to cut the Into The Woods designer series paper.
- Use markers and color in the Thankful for you stamp. Stamp on white cardstock and punch with the 2 1/2 inch circle punch.
- Use the Fine Tip glue pen and attach the acorn.
- Attach the Lots of Labels shapes to the card front. Add the lace to the cardfront - add the ribbon , tied with linen thread. Use dimensionals to place the stamped image onto card front.
Click here to see the details for these products:
WHAT'S GOING ON?