Here's a great gift and card combination idea!!!
Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Gift Bag
- Stamp Sets: For the New Two (w-137147, c-138562)
- Inks: In Color 2015-2017 Stampin’ Write Markers (138333)
- Paper: Mint Macaron (138424), Tip Top Taupe (138422) and Whisper White (100730) card stock
- Other:Mint Macaron 1” Dotted Lace Trim (138424), Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555), Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (133737), Big Shot (113439), Word Window punch (119857), Bow Builder punch (137414). Adhesive: Tear & Tape (138995), Mini Glue Dots (103683) and SNAIL (104332). Gift Bag.
- Card Stock:Mint Macaron: 3”x 3.75”, *3/4”x 5.5” and 4.25”x 11” (scored in half for card) and scrap for punching bow. Tip Top Taupe: 4”x 5.25” for card layer and *2”x 5.5”. White: 3.75”x 5”. *=pieces may vary in length depending on width of your gift bag
- Ribbon: 14”
- Use Mint and Taupe markers to color stamp and stamp on the top of white card stock.
- Emboss 3”x3.75” mint card stock using Lovely Lace embossing folder. Adhere to bottom of white card stock. Layer onto taupe card stock.
- Wrap ribbon around the card layers and knot in the front. Adhere layers to mint card base.
- Add faceted button under knot with glue dot.
- Use word window punch to punch slot along the bottom of the Taupe 2” x 5.5” card (Hint: Put the card stock all the way into the punch and line up punch with edge of card stock). Make sure card fits through the slot.
- Adhere strip of Mint card stock to top of Taupe slot card. Punch two “bow” pieces and create bow using glue dots. Adhere bow to middle of mint strip.
- Adhere strip of Tear & Tape strip to the back of Taupe slot card under the mint bow strip ONLY. Attach to front of bag and hang card through it!
You can click on any of the products below to see the details:
WHAT'S GOING ON?
RETIREMENT LIST - Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information:
- Retiring List PDF
- Retiring List Sortable Excel File
- My Digital Studio (PDF)
- USED STAMP SALE Information - MARK YOUR CALENDARS - June 6th
- Check out my upcoming events here: CALENDAR
- Click here to see the WEEKLY DEALS - they run from Tuesday through Monday every week!
- Check out the Paper Pumpkin monthly project kit - subscribe today - PAPER PUMPKIN
- Click here to see the NEW Occasions Mini Catalog: MINI CATALOG
- Click here to see the BIG CATALOG
It's so simple to shop in my online store: