NEW: What to Washi Class & Bundle
- Are you lovin' Stampin' Up!'s new Washi Tape?
- Want to get a sneak peek at some new Holiday Catalog Washi Tape?
- Interested in learning new ways to use Washi Tape?
Then check this out...
What to Washi Class (134742), $14.95
The following topics are covered in the class:
- The Washi Basics
- Washi-The Next Step
- Above and Beyond
- Sharing Washi with Others
- Memory Keeping
- Only the Beginning. . .
Our What to Washi Class explores a myriad of Washi options and provides much more than the basics for you to begin your own Washi adventures. This class includes written instructions, step-out photos, instructional videos, and supply lists for more than 30 projects.
* 7 PDF Documents
* 2 Instructional Videos
The files will be downloaded as archive files that you can then extract and save on your computer. When you click on the download link, an extraction program will automatically launch. Choose the location where you would like to save the files (be sure to note where you save them). Follow the prompts on the extraction program, then navigate to the location where you saved the files. Click on the file and open.
When you click on the download link, the file will be mounted as a drive. Once it is mounted, open the drive and drag and drop the files to the location of your choice on your hard drive. The files can then be opened.
What to Washi Bundle! (134743), $36.95
Here's what is included in the bundle:
- What to Washi Class (shown above)
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
- Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
- Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (from upcoming Holiday Catalog)
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape (from upcoming Holiday Catalog)
- 20 Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
Each Washi Tape package contains three coordinating rolls of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Washi Tape for a total of 12 rolls. And when you order the What to Washi Bundle, you'll be the first to receive our Season of Style and Witches Brew Washi Tape packages from the upcoming Holiday Catalog; they aren't available for individual purchase until August 1!
Both products are available until January 2, 2014