Isn't this pretty? I just love the Secret Garden stamp set and matching framelits. I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder on the Island Indigo card base - cut 11 x 4-1/4. Then layered Soft Suede and die cut the bottom edge with the Finishing Touches Edgelit die. My flower layer is on Basic Black - it really makes it pop!
I stamped my flowers with Black StazOn ink and colored them in using an Aqua Painter (MY FAV) and Island Indigo reinker. I stamped the leaves in Soft Suede. The Oh Happy Day comes from the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set - a FREE set during Sale-A-Bration! A Very Vanilla satin bow on the side was the perfect embellishment.
I have four more cards made up to share with you using the Secret Garden stamp set and matching dies. Make sure to stop by again soon!
- View my calendar of events for upcoming classes CALENDAR OF EVENTS!
- NEW Single Stamps Assortment 3
- NEW Single Stamps Assortment 4
- View the BEST OF BIRTHDAYS January Anniversary Stamp set here!
- View the BEST OF LOVE February Anniversary Stamp Set here!
- View the Sale-A-Bration Brochure here!
- View an easy to read version of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure here!
- Go take a look at the SPRING OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG here!
- NEW PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY KIT details!
- Talking Tags
- New Stampin' Trimmer Video
Thanks for stopping by...