How fun is this??? Here's another gift card holder that I made....they are so much easier than they look. Please take a moment to go watch my video and see the other Twisted Gift Card Holder I made here:
I've had so much fun with the die cut heart paper from the More Amore Designer Series Paper pack...that's what I used at the background heart. All you do is cut them apart - easy peasy - lemon squeezie!!!
You can find a printable PDF instruction sheet here:
Here's another one I made - only I used the Designer Builder Brads in the center of the heart:
- View the Sale-A-Bration Brochure here!
- View an easy to read version of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure here!
- Go take a look at the SPRING OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG here!
- NEW PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY KIT details!
- MY LITTLE VALENTINE specials!
- Talking Tags
- New Stampin' Trimmer Video
Thanks for stopping by...