How stinkin' cute are these??? I got the idea from Lee Conrey - sooo talented. Below you'll find several photos showing how I put everything together.
UPDATE: The tutorial that I provided earlier has been removed due to a conflict.
Stamps: Make A Mitten; Petite Pairs; Delightful Dozen
Paper: Gumball Green ; Be of Good Cheer; Very Vanilla Scraps: Vanilla, Gumball Green
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot; Labels Framelits (largest one); 21” Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding; Scallop Circle Punch; Large Oval; Mitten Builder Punch; Dimensionals; Simply Scored; Dazzling Diamonds; 2-Way Glue Pen; Liquid Glue; Velcro Dots
- ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA - ENDS November 28th
- Join Stampin' Up! - Get Free Ink!
- Darling Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
- Talking Tags
- New Stampin' Trimmer Video
- Fancy Flower Project Kit
- Single Stamps
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS: Sat, December 1st - Card:Scrap Buffet
Thanks for stopping by...