BLING BLING!!! I made these little Junior Mini Note Pads for hostess gifts! So if you're hosting a workshop for me - you're gonna get one!!! My SU friend from Colorado - Celisa - made one for me....so I just had to try them...EASY PEASY!
Here are the details:
- I bought a pack of Junior Legal Pads and took them to my copy shop - they cut them vertically for me - for a VERY nominal fee;
- The Junior Legal Pad cover is Real Red 5 1/2” x 8 1/4” cardstock scored at 2 5/8” and 2 7/8” down the middle;
- The little layer that covers the top of the notepad is 2" x 2 1/2";
- The pens can be purchased at any office supply store - they have the clear barrel;
- 11" of Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon from the Occasions Mini Catalog for the cover;
- 4" of Pretty In Pink Ribbon for the pen holder;
- With All My Love stamp set (118134 Wood Mount & 118623 Clear Mount) from the Occasions Mini catalog;
- I used Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and the Real Red Craft pad to emboss "Friend";
- New Pinking Hearts Border Punch for the Pink layer under "Friend";
- I have a PDF file with the calendar....leave a comment and I'll email it to you!
Here's a close up of the back...notice how I staggered the ribbon on the back. If you do that - you'll be catching both pieces with the regular tape to help secure the pen holder.
I used Sticky Strip in the top, bottom and both sides. I put an extra piece over the ribbon too - I don't want the pen holder to fall out.
Thanks for stopping by....