The feedback from this event was OUTSTANDING - thank you ladies for all your dedication and making our event so much fun.....YOU'RE THE BEST!
Here I am with my INCREDIBLE demonstrators - Rachael, Donna & Cathy....
These happy stampers were all ears when it came to demonstrating a new ribbon tying technique....
Here's one of the cards - an adorable baby boy GEL CARD!!!
Stamps: Something Sweet; Pocket Silhouettes; Curvy Verses
Ink: Certainly Celery; Bashful Blue
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch; Hair Gel; 2 x 3 1/2 Jewelry Bags; Square Scallop Punch; Striped Bashful Ribbon (3”); Scotch Tape; Dimensionals; Perfect Polka Dot Folder; Big Shot
Bashful Blue 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
2 3/4 x 4 1/2
Certainly Celery 4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
4 x 5 1/4
Scraps: Bashful Blue
- Stamp the bubble gum machine, punch with 1 ¾” punch and add the machine topper;
- Cut the zip lock top off baggie;
- Place about 1 -1 ½ tsp of clear hair gel in ziplock LESS IS MORE;
- Fold top over 2 twice with very small folds;
- Place a piece of tape – the entire length of the top of the baggie – with half the tape hanging over the top baggie edge;
- Tape the baggie to the back of the punched hole layer;
- Stamp your foliage & fish on the 1 ¾” circle and tape to back of baggie;
- Adhere the white layer to the Bashful Blue layer with a Dimensional in each corner;
- Punch out 3 Square Scallops and run them through the Perfect Polka Dot folder;
- Adhere everthing as shown.
If you didn't get to make this event - I hope to see you at the next one!
Thanks for stopping by....