Here's a GREAT card to help you utilize and use up all those scraps that we as stampers just HAVE TO KEEP!!! This card features the Bohemian Designer Series Paper - GOR-JE-OUS!!! I just love the colors - they are so rich and pretty.
Here's how you can make a card with all your scraps:
- Cut a layer of any color cardstock 3-1/2 x 3-3/4
- Cut strips of designer series paper 1/2" wide
- Pick a starting point - I would start by gluing a strip right across the middle
- Then you just line up strips on either side of the starting strip in any pattern you want cutting the ends off at the edge of the cardstock layer that you're gluing it to
- When you've filled up your cardstock layer with strips of designer series paper - turn it over and trim all the pieces off that are sticking out
- Layer on your card front and add a heart and greeting
- Have fun with it!
Click on any of the products below to see the details:
EXCLUSIVE JULY ONLINE ORDER PROJECT:
When you place an online order this month - you will get instructions for this adorable Travel Case kit and 5 cards as a SPECIAL THANK YOU from me!!!
I have a few kits available - click here to see all the details:
WHAT'S GOING ON?