Isn't this adorable??? A cute little box that you can put some of your homemade goodies in a cello bag and watch the smiles that this brings!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Stamp Set – Label Me Pretty Bundle (145305 clear mount, 145304 wood)
- Paper – Berry Burst (144243), Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper (144125)
- Ink – Basic Black Archival (140931)
- Other – Simply Scored Board (122334), Bone Folder (102300), ⅝” Crinkled Seam Binding Berry Burst (144191), Fast Fuse (129026), Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Designer Paper – 4” x 12” (you can make 3 boxes from 1 sheet of 12” x 12”)
- Berry Burst – 1 ¾” x 4” and scrap for sentiment
- Ribbon –16”
- Place the Designer Paper, 4” side at the top, on the Simply Scored Board. Score at 1”. Rotate it and score at 4”, 5 ¾”, 9 ¾”, and 11 ½”.
- Cut off the ½” x 1” rectangle on the end. Snip up to the score lines on the remaining scored lines in this 1” area.
- Crease all the scored lines with the bone folder.
- On the ½” strip, place Fast Fuse on the “foil” side and adhere to the opposite side to create the box.
- Lay the box flat, fold back the flaps to expose the crumb cake side of the Designer Paper. Add Fast Fuse to the 1” x 4” pieces.
- Create the box by placing the small ends in first and add the long ends on top.
- With Fast Fuse, add the 1 ¾” x 4” Berry Burst to the inside.
- Tie the ribbon in a square knot on the right side of box. Place a glue dot under the knot to hold it in place.
- Stamp “From My Kitchen to Yours” on the scrap of Berry Burst. Punch with the Pretty Label punch. Add with a glue dot.
Download the PROJECT SHEET here:
Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to check out this card! And as always - your orders are greatly appreciated!
You can follow me on Facebook here (click on the LIKE button):
And Pinterest here:
Click on any of the products below to go right to my Stampin' Up! store to order:
BIG Promotion - click on the photo below to see this awesome sale:
INTRODUCING THE COFFEE CAFE ONLINE CLASS!
Happiness is a cup of coffee shared with a friend....I'm so excited to introduce my first online class in a long time!!! What is this? It's a complete class that features the Coffee Cafe Bundle shown on page 30-31 in the big catalog. It's just in time for fall and warm drinks...you're going to love it! There are 8 exclusive card designs - each one featuring it's own step-by-step video tutorial.
Click HERE to see all the details - it's available with 3 options!
I have 2 openings in my Thursday group - see all details HERE.
A gift for you:
When you order the Color Theory Bundle or place a $50 order with me - you'll receive a 14 page/14 card PDF tutorial featuring all the products in this bundle! Here are a few snippets included in the Tutorial:
NEW OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE:
Use this hostess code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a FREE stamp set of your choice! If you're order is over $150 DO NOT use the code - you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards and I'll still enter you in the drawing! Guadalupe Renya of San Antonio, Texas is the SEPTEMBER winner! Congratulations Guadalupe!!! Just copy/paste this code: AUFZP2BE
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Watch my YOUTUBE channel here!
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
October Hostess Code: AUFZP2BE
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...