Questions about which black ink to use and when? This video should clarify a few things:
If the video doesn't play - please click on the title of this post (Wait...WHAT? & Joke of the Week) above to go right to my blog to watch it there.
Here's a typed list for you too:
StazOn – Jet Black #101406
- Solvent based - fabric pad
- Fast drying - don’t leave open for long periods
- Permanent on pretty much anything
- Best on non porous surfaces - window sheets, cellophane bags, tiles glass, vellum
- Clean with StazOn cleaner - do not use cleaner on Photopolymer
- Alcohol based products will activate this ink and it will run – DO NOT USE WITH Alcohol based markers
- Can use with markers, blender pens and Aqua painters
- Great if you are getting your project wet!
Memento Black #132708
- Dye ink - fabric pad
- Fast Drying, fade resistant, acid free
- Ink will not be activated with Alcohol based products - will not run
- While not waterproof - will dry on vellum after about 1 min
- Great for basic stamping
Archival Basic Black #140931 & Basic Gray #140932
Classic Archival Pads have permanent ink, making them the obvious choice for watercoloring techniques. The ink pad design has a patented flip-top lid and a firm felt pad to give you a superior stamping experience. Archival ink works equally well with rubber stamps and photopolymer stamps.
- Fast drying, permanent ink
- Acid free
- Flip top for upside-down storage: pads stay inked during storage
- Can be re-inked with Archival Stampin' Ink Refills
- Best choice for fined lined stamps and little words
- Will dry on Vellum with about 1 minute of drying time
- Use Stampin’ Mist to clean ink off Photopolymer
- Can be used with Aqua Painter, Blender Pens and Markers - allowing ink to dry for about 1 minute before coloring
CLICK TO SHOP - Product List:
Have you seen them? Check out the new publications below - when your order reaches $50 in product, you get to choose a free one from the Sale-a-Bration brochure:
Win a FREE stamp set of your choice:
When you place your online order - use this hostess code to be entered in a drawing for a FREE stamp set of your choice: VNCZDMDZ
Congratulations to Carol DeRozier of Oshkosh, Wisconsin - she is our December winner!!!!
Join my ONLINE VIP CLUB - see details HERE!
Check out the new OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG
The new SALE-A-BRATION brochure is HERE
Thank You for Shopping with Me!
New to online ordering - Click Here
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Paper Pumpkin - Join with me
Do you want to start your own blog? Click HERE
Get the details, Local Stamping Events, and Ordering Incentives HERE
January Hostess Code: VNCZDMDZ
TO SHOP WITH KELLY - click here:
Thanks for stopping by...